Thursday, July 10, 2008

My little Baby!


He is quickly growing up. I really can't believe how fast time flies. I took this picture the other day at the park and thought it was so cute. Andrew is such a ball of fire. I thought Christian kept me on my toes, but I was mistaken. He is so curious & loves to explore. And unfortunately he is smart enough to figure out how most things work. When we were in St. George he learned how to climb out of his Pack-n-Play. What 1 year old does that?? Seriously, nothing is safe any more. He loves to read books, especially I Spy books. He also loves to draw, he will sit and color for hours. I love my little Andrew & can't believe it is already time to start planning his 2nd birthday.

1 comment:

PrincessKatie said...

I will never forget seeing him right after he was born I still thinko fhim as that little. He is really gorwing up and is so darn cute. I love little Andrew!