Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More about me!!!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:40 Too Early
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Other Boelyn Girl-- Good but got a little weird at the end
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey’s Anatomy & Private Practice
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? a piece of toast with butter
6. What is your middle name? Ann
7. What food do you dislike?
8. What is your favorite CD at this moment? I don’t buy CD’s I buy songs off Itunes. My current favorite is Bleeding Love
9. What kind of car do you drive? Black Toyota 4-runner Love it!!
10. Favorite sandwich? The Paradise Club @ Paradise Bakery & Cafe or turkey cranberry at Kneaders
11. What characteristic do you despise? Flaky, undependable people that say they will do something & then don't
12. Favorite item of clothing? Aeropostale pants. . . SO COmfy
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? A Beach Somewhere
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Gap or AE or Downeast
15. Where would you retire to? The Beach, or a cabin in the mountains. . . Why not both!
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My Fry Party of course!
17. Favorite sport to watch? I enjoy them all, especially when I am at the game
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
23. What is your shoe size? 71/2
24. Pets? nah,
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Not really. Same old same old.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher & a mom
27. How are you today? Excited to play outside with my kids in the warm weather
28. What is your favorite candy? Twix
29. What is your favorite flower? gerber daisies & tulips
30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Scrapbook retreat, St. George Jane's wedding in April & Outer Banks, NC in August
32. What is your full name? Kate Ann Larsen
33. What are you listening to right now? The Radio
34. What was the last thing you ate? some of my homemade Pico De Gallo
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red or orange
37. How is the weather right now? Sunny and Warm
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My SIL liz
39. Favorite soft drink? Coke but I am making my favorite drink be Propel
40. Favorite restaurant?I love eating out. . . . Is that good enough
41. Hair color? Yucky sandy blonde. I am getting it colored on April 2nd
42. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved this one doll my mom got for me from England
43. Summer or winter? How about Spring & Fall
44. Hugs or kisses? Both
45. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
46. Coffee or tea? Neither but like coffee crisp chocolate bar
49. What is under your bed? Suitcases
50. What did you do last night? Had yummy dinner, worked on our garden, planted Strawberries
51. What are you afraid of? Mice
52. Salty or sweet? Sweet followed by something salty
53. How many keys on your key ring? 5
55. Favorite day of the week? Thursday, that means the weekend is coming
56. How many towns have you lived in? a lot
57. Do you make friends easily? Most of the time

4 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Nice! Way to go Kate on posting!

PrincessKatie said...

I forgot to add I am surpised you like DownEast clothes. I think you want to be like veryone else who is alwasy wearing them right? LOL Just kidding!

mcintyreandco said...

It is great to hear from you! Your kids are adorable! I am so glad to hear that you are happy and doing well. I have great memories of college and the "girls next door". :) It will be fun keeping in touch now!

Jen McIntyre

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,
I don't know if you remember me, I'm Megan Osterhout (Rock).I was Jill's roommate at Ricks from 99-00. I found your blog on Jessica Wood's blog. Your boys are so cute!

Megan