Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Catch Up


I am the worst Blogger these days!!!! Life has been busy as usual. A couple weeks ago my little sister jane & her Fiance went to Virginia to visit my parents & take a break. My dad thought it would be a good idea for Christian to tag along so he bought him a ticket & off Christian went. I was so worried that Christian would miss me & be sad. . . yeah right!! What was I thinking. When he would get on the phone with me all he cared about was what Andrew was doing. I tried to take a picture of him at the airport with his backpack he wasn't being very cooperative.


When we got home from the airport he went running up the stairs to find Andrew & daddy and yelled. . ."i'm here I made it." He was so excited to see little Andrew. I am so glad that are developing a great brotherly bond. Hopefully it stays that way!


4 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Cute picture! Nice to see an update! It is about time kate! Jus tkididng mabye you will blog better in teh summer when the weather is warmer right?

Matt and Adge said...

Jane's engaged??!! How exciting! Who's the guy? When's the date?

And little Christian looks so cute with his little back pack...I just love how much your dad loves him :).

the landreths said...

Go Jane! I can't believe she's old enough for that :).
I have to apologize for totally losing track of your blog for so long. I missed the memo that you changed addresses. Sorry! I'm back, though :).

Torrey said...

He is so darn cute. Were you sad to send him off by himself? It sounds like he was in great hands though.