Saturday, June 14, 2008

When I grow Up


The last couple days Christian has been telling us that he wants to drive a firefighter truck when he grows up. His little friend's dad does that & he thinks it is so cool. Imagine our surprise when at the Primary activity James dad had the firetrucks there to show to the kids. Christian loved it!! He was also the lucky one to get to sit in the drivers seat, turn on the lights and sirens & then honk the horn. He was so excited, but when he turned all the big sirens on he started to cry. He has talked about it all day. I am glad he got to be a "firefighter truck driver" for the day!

4 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

How cute. I bet he will talk about that for a long time!

Karine said...

Hey,
wow I haven't seen you in so long. The pictures are great. Where do you live now? You have to catch me up on everything. Can you email me? its....
crazy7bunch@netzero.com
please email me..... Your sister's wedding is so beautiful. Your parents look great. I miss them all!
My family is not gluten free now :) There were more tests done and Cally is ok :) She has other issues, but now we are all eating normal :) But thanks for thinking of me.
Write me ok :)
love, Karine

Karine said...

Hey girl, I wrote you back in email... write me soon.
love ya

Jason and Bri said...

hey we took a pic of bridger and his friend avery in the firetruck too.